Who we are and what we do
ITR Mobility is the developer of the MonoCross and iFactr enterprise mobile application development frameworks. Our vision is to see apps in the hands of every mobile worker. With offices in Minneapolis, Chicago, San Francisco, and hundreds on staff across the country, we are devoted to delivering enterprise mobile solutions that drive maximum return-on-investment. Many of our clients are leaders in their respective industries, including 3M, Accenture, Allianz, Ameriprise Financial, Best Buy, Boston Scientific, Bristol-Myers Squibb, Cardinal Health, CHS, Ecolab, General Mills, Medtronic, Microsoft, Quest Diagnostics, St. Jude Medical, Target, Thomson Reuters, UnitedHealth Group, and Wells Fargo.
With the iFactr mobile development framework, we’ve deployed some of the most sophisticated mobile enterprise applications in the world, and powers some of the largest enterprise iPad deployments in production today.
Our books demonstrate our passion and experience
Written by our CTO, Nathan Clevenger, this book is a guide for how business and IT must collaborate to develop a mobile strategy to properly take advantage of this transformative technology. The iPad is transformational technology – mobile, agile, versatile, and powerful. Its effect in the enterprise is no less revolutionary, but companies need to plan before diving in.
Nathan Clevenger gets it. Read this book, or risk getting left behind.
– Marc Benioff, CEO, Salesforce.com
This book is a valuable read for any enterprise CIO and IT leader.
– Mike Blake, CIO, Hyatt Hotels
Written by a team of our senior architects, this book covers the fundamentals of building mobile applications in .NET/C# and Mono, while delivering on all the major mobile platforms in the market today.
- How to build apps that share code on the iPad, iPhone, Android, Windows Phone, and mobile web
- Design and prototyping techniques necessary for taking advantage of interfaces and form-factors available on modern mobile devices
- Mobile data services design and consumption, data synchronization, device utilities, device functionality, and hybrid development techniques